Autumn has its own language. The transformation of nature is quite inspiring during this season. This pillow represents Autumn days and is hand-dyed with dried leaves of Oak, Pine needles and Eucalyptus Gunnii leaves. It features a retro design with the wavy lines of oak leaves. The bitter hues and the watercolor effect of this cover contrast with the beige colored background. With its beautiful shades and lines, it will make you feel the warmth of the Autumn season.
- 100% Silk – hand-dyed with natural ingredients
- Front (1st image): Eco printed with Quercus cerris (Turkey oak), Casuarina equisetifolia, Eucalyptus gunnii
- Back (2nd image): Colored plain with natural dyes
- Size: 12"x20"
- Dry clean only
- Limited Edition
- Hand-dyed by eco print artisans with locally sourced materials
- Invisible zipper
- Gabardine insert cover included for added structure
- Sold without insert
- Each eco printed pillow is a unique product and cannot be produced identically.
- Colors and patterns may vary for each production.